What does the job entail?
Do you like to leave a big impression, to go above and beyond knowing you are helping business owners achieve their dreams? Do you love business and digital marketing? If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you now!
We are looking for digital account managers who are passionate about helping our customers get more sales online.
As the UK’s leading e-commerce platform, powering one out of every five online shops in the UK, we are the people behind the scenes that help our shop owners succeed.
Available over the phone, live chat, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook our account managers are continually helping our customers get the most out of their online businesses.
As an EKM account manager you will work with our customers every step of the way to help them achieve their goals and build a successful online business, whether they are just starting out or already well established.
You’ll also be working with many well known brands (Google, PayPal, Klarna, Lotus Cars to name just a few) as well as many of our independent retailers.
Our account managers are the first port of call for all our customers, so an understanding of business, online shopping and sales is a necessity and if you have marketing agency experience then that’s even better.
The account manager role at EKM is just like us, fun and varied but above all else world-class. Your day will never be dull and could range from getting someone first setup to helping an established retailer get online. You could be being creative or analytical but you must be able to build strong relationships.
Is this you? … Do you fit the bill below?
- Avid internet user and a lover of all things technological.
- PC Literate: strong, I.T skills used to using both microsoft and google suite products (Excel, Word, Google Docs, Google sheets)
- Proficient in using web-based applications.
- Positive, forward-thinking, team player who can work independently and build relationships both over the phone and on email.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and decisiveness.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Not essential but preferable
- Knowledge of Google Products (PPC, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of Social media marketing and advertising (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Experience with shopping online and building email marketing campaigns.
- Design skills
Picture working for a tech giant like Google or Apple… relaxed dress code, free tea & coffee, lots of company trips and a real campus feel to your workplace. Silicon Valley might be a few thousand miles away, but ekm.com was born and bred in sunny Lancashire.
With an open approach to managing people and a strong emphasis on knowledge share, ekm.com’s success comes from its staff, the ideas they generate and the amazing results they bring.
Our people are our biggest asset and they deserve the best:
- Everyday incentives (cash, booze, prizes, vouchers)
- Games and console challenges (Playstation, Xbox, Table Tennis, Pool, Basketball, Fussball)
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, soft drinks, biscuits, fruit and more)
- No one likes working on their birthday so you don't have to either, everyone gets it off!
- Regular FREE trips (fun ones – clubbing in Ibiza, quad bikes and casinos to name a few)
- Competitive pay - The reason everybody gets out of bed, right?
- Quarterly Celebrations Work hard, play harder… that’s the ethos!
- Relaxed Dress Code - Come to work as you choose
- Relax on your breaks and dinners by going down our amazing 80ft indoor slide or chill out in our 1950’s airstream caravan.
- We already have some of the best perks in the industry, and they just keep on coming:
- Free Parking - you’ll never struggle with parking, there’s a free space for everyone.
- Epic Hardware - fast machines with dual monitors, each loaded with the best software available.
- Eye tests are essential so why should you pay? At ekm.com they’re always free.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme - there are even more reasons to go ‘green’.
- Free Gym - Fitness fanatic? Why not work up a sweat in our modern, cutting-edge gym
- Pensions - we’ve got your back for the future with a pension scheme for all.
- Free Spotify premium - millions of songs available, anytime, anywhere, on us.
Check out all the main EKM perks and benefits