What does the job entail?
ekm.com, a leading eCommerce solution, is looking for energetic, passionate and positive individuals to join our Inbound Sales Team. The role involves onboarding new customers via incoming phone calls and online web chats, so you need to have not only amazing sales skills, but good time management and organisational skills too; as you will be required to handle and convert a high number of leads and potential customers at any one time.
Like using the internet? Enjoy shopping online? At ekm.com we’re crazy about both. We’re the UK’s biggest ecommerce provider and our mission is simple - to make ekm.com the biggest and best ecommerce company in the world.
To be the best in the world we need the best people. We’re looking for energetic team members to join our sales team and help us attract more than 1,000 new customers each month. If you pride yourself on driving new business and smashing targets with a market leading product, we want you on our side, and on our payroll.
Is this you? … Do you fit the bill below?
- Avid internet user
- Love shopping (online)
- Telesales experience
- Target driven/Competitive
- Technically able to learn how to demonstrate software EKM products and services
- A passion for engaging with new businesses to promote EKM products and services
Picture working for a tech giant like Google or Apple... relaxed dress code, free snacks, tea & coffee, lots of company trips and a real campus feel to your workplace. Silicon Valley might be a few thousand miles away, but ekm.com was born and bred in sunny Lancashire.
With an open approach to managing people and a strong emphasis on knowledge share, ekm.com’s success comes from its employees, the ideas they generate and the amazing results they bring.
Our people are our biggest asset and they deserve special treatment:
- Everyday incentives (cash, booze, prizes, vouchers)
- Games and console challenges (Playstation, XBox, Table Tennis, Pool, Basketball, Fussball)
- Free refreshments when you’re parched or peckish (tea, coffee, soft drinks, biscuits, fruit and more)
- No one likes working on their birthday so you don't have to either, everyone gets it off!
- Regular FREE trips (fun ones – clubbing in Ibiza, quad bikes and casinos to name a few)
- Competitive pay - The reason everybody gets out of bed, right?
- Quarterly celebrations - Work hard, play harder… that’s the ethos!
- Relaxed dress code - There are no suits and ties here
- Relax on your breaks and dinners by going down our amazing 80ft indoor slide or chill out in our 1950’s airstream caravan.
We already have some of the best perks in the industry, and they just keep on coming:
- Free Parking - you’ll never struggle with parking, there’s a free space for everyone.
- Epic Hardware - fast machines with dual monitors, each loaded with the best software available.
- Eye tests are essential so why should you pay? At ekm.com they’re always free.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme - there are even more reasons to go ‘green’.
- Free Gym - Fitness fanatic? Why not work up a sweat in our modern, cutting-edge gym
- Pensions - we’ve got your back for the future with a pension scheme for all - it’s a weight off your shoulders.
- Upto 40 days holiday with flexi time, buy back and never having to work your birthday
- Free Spotify premium - millions of songs available, anytime, anywhere, on us.